RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gump Studio 3 - Coming "Soon"

nerun

Sorceror
What I would like more is stability, reading ART / Images from mul files without the crashes and locks that still affects actual GS. Anyway, glad to see it's still going on :)

+1

I am waiting for it too. I am working with 1.8 R2, but many bugs with mul reading (some appear "null").

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
You realize your post was almost an entire year after the one you quoted? Starting to think GS3 will never be, which is pretty sad. :(

Nagash

Sorceror
I have just recently begun reworking a shard and realized I can't use GumpStudio at all anymore. It always complains about not having an art.mul file. I've tried renaming the legacy file, the def file...just won't do it.
Has anyone been able to use it that could give me some help? Or perhaps know something similar to GumpStudio? Sad to see it's probably not getting updated anymore.
Obs: I use client 7.0.29.2.

Tomed

Sorceror
Don't know if you're still making this but try out Balsamiq. There's a lot of inspiration to be drawn from that app and it's used by a huge portion of the UX industry. Features like grid snapping, well-organized menus, and element locking would be a huge boon to Gump Studio.