RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using UOArchitect

fuzzydice

Wanderer
Hello all,
I am having trouble using UOArchitect. I followed the read me and think I did everything it says, but i am getting the following errors when I try to run the server. It is a fresh copy and it runs without the UOArchitect files. If someone would walk me through the setup I would be most appreciative. Thank you.

Warnings:
+ Custom/OrbRemoteServer/OrbServer.cs:
CS0618: Line 199: 'System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ChannelServices.RegisterChannel(System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.IChannel)' is obsolete: 'Use System.Runtime.Remoting.ChannelServices.RegisterChannel(IChannel1 chn1, bool ensureSecurity) instead.'
Errors:
+Custom/OrbRemoteServer/UOArchitect/ExtractItemsRequest.cs:
CS2046: Line 182: The type or namespace name 'Title" could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly refrence?)
CS0029: Line 182: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.StaticTitle[]' to 'Title []'
+ Custom/OrbRemoteServer/UPArchitect/MobilSaver.cs:
CS0246: Line 306: The type or namespace name 'Spellbinder' could not be found (are you ,issing a using directive or an assebly refrence?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
-Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
You need to replace all Tile[] instances with StaticTile[]

As for your second error...no idea. Don't remember a directory or file like that being part of UOAR.

Hammerhand

Knight
I think that's a typo by the poster... if you'll notice..
"are you ,issing a using directive or an assebly refrence"
I'd say the errors are hand typed..