RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terra Firma - Seeking Worldbuilders and In-Game Staff!

Vhaldir

Sorceror
http://vhaldir.sytes.net/terrafirma

Custom Core and Scripts ~17 years in development
Complete custom map ~3 years in development

This server is being pulled off the shelf and brought back to the world of UO Enthusiasts!

CentrED experience a plus for decorators/builders, but not a requirement.

Feel free to log in and chat with me if you are interested in a position.

Vhaldir

Sorceror
We are ramping up for a new expansion to our existing custom map (converting previously unused areas into playable content).. so worldbuilders/decorators and map editors are currently highly sought after here.

Duvaire

Wanderer
World Builder familiar with Pandora, not CentrED. But I do have the eye, if you can familiarize me with the program

Vhaldir

Sorceror
Duvaire, I attempted to contact you, but did not receive a response. Please feel free to contact me in-game, via private message, or by IM. -Thanks

Duvaire

Wanderer
Apologies for the non response, never received notice of an attempt to contact. I'm currently engaged on Dragon's Bane, working with friends from a previous server. But I very much appreciate the interest.

zerodowned

Sorceror
http://vhaldir.sytes.net/terrafirma

Custom Core and Scripts ~17 years in development
Complete custom map ~3 years in development

This server is being pulled off the shelf and brought back to the world of UO Enthusiasts!

CentrED experience a plus for decorators/builders, but not a requirement.

Feel free to log in and chat with me if you are interested in a position.

Sorry to say that I don't have the time to act as a staff member, but I'd like to see Ultima Live and your Terra Forming in action. I've seen the videos on youtube but is it okay if I log into your server?