RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Ultima Live Map Streamer and Editor 0.97

No permission to download

Praxiiz

Sorceror
Try these distro files. I did not download nerun's distro yet, so I don't know if they will work for that. Checking it with something like WinMerge would be really useful.

Note: You really should only have to make about 3 edits to player mobile. You can look at these distro files and you'll see the two code sections clearly commented. The only other change is the partial keyword added to the class.

Attachments

• DistroFiles_2.5.zip
    32.7 KB · Views: 24

Gamble

Traveler
Got a question for ya.... when we do these updates do we need to change anything in the playermobile files ect... or just copy over the updated file ... It does look like anything has changed in the modifies files on the overview page?

Praxiiz

Sorceror
The modifications made at the top of player mobile in the old releases should be removed. The only mods to player mobile are: 1) add the partial keyword just before class Playermobile (see instructions on summary page), 2) set location method which you should have done already, and 3) onmapchsnge method which you should also have already done.

Gamble

Traveler
Code:
/* Begin UltimaLive Mod */
public interface UltimaLiveQuery
{
  int QueryMobile(Mobile m, int previousBlock);
}
/* End UltimaLive Mod */
ok so I did what u said and removed the mods at the top of player mobile.... when I do that it does not find
publicstaticUltimaLiveQuery BlockQuery;

I also already had the partial put into mine so I am confuses as to what to edit.

Gamble

Traveler
ok I got it figured out ... had to delete the edits after the Ihonor also because its already made into the playermobile partial.

suttenjohn

Sorceror
Hi all, I am in need of some assistance with this Live Map streamer. I had a previous post and saw it was in the wrong place. This has been compiled using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and the default mono release . http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/ultima-live-map-streamer-and-editor-0-97-help.535731/

Since some of my last posts I also wanted to include the 're-pack' so that others can see how I have made these other custom scripts come together. It should also be noted once this works then I would look at adding in the harvesting / lumberjacking.

Lots of customs in here, Xanthos redone with the mercenary being a mage along with townhouses, chat, DAAT tokens, shard cleaning and a few other misc. Oops I forgot UO Architect 2.7 is configured and working too.

My goal is two fold, hoping that someone can say 'oh its right here' and someone will be happy to have a re-pack all configured.

I tried to upload the file @ 6.22 MB and It says it is too large. Here is the URL where you can get it from http://iamkey.info/chw/
*fingers crossed* really looking forward to finishing this!

_Epila_

Sorceror
I've installed the latest version with RunUO 2.5 (github 919) with Client 7.0.34.2 and UltimaLive 0.97, RunUO started up with no problems with no custom map, after the character creation, a loading pop up message showed telling me that the UltimaLive was importing the map files, but right after the importing process finished, the client crashed (entering brittania...). Using latest UOSteam/Razor/Fresh client
No errors at console

C#:
    public static void Configure()
    {
      AddMapDefinition(0, 0, new Point2D(7168, 4096), new Point2D(5120, 4096)); //felucca
      AddMapDefinition(1, 1, new Point2D(7168, 4096), new Point2D(5120, 4096)); //trammel
      AddMapDefinition(2, 2, new Point2D(2304, 1600), new Point2D(2304, 1600)); //Ilshenar
      AddMapDefinition(3, 3, new Point2D(2560, 2048), new Point2D(2560, 2048)); //Malas
      AddMapDefinition(4, 4, new Point2D(1448, 1448), new Point2D(1448, 1448)); //Tokuno
      AddMapDefinition(5, 5, new Point2D(1280, 4096), new Point2D(1280, 4096)); //TerMur

//those are sample maps that use same original map...
      //AddMapDefinition(32, 0, new Point2D(7168, 4096), new Point2D(5120, 4096));
      //AddMapDefinition(33, 0, new Point2D(7168, 4096), new Point2D(5120, 4096));
      //AddMapDefinition(34, 1, new Point2D(7168, 4096), new Point2D(5120, 4096));

EventSink.ServerList += new ServerListEventHandler(EventSink_OnServerList);
      EventSink.Login += new LoginEventHandler(EventSink_Login);
    }
C#:
        public static void Configure()
        {
            /* Here...*/

RegisterMap( 0, 0, 0, 7168, 4096, 4, "Felucca",        MapRules.FeluccaRules );
            RegisterMap( 1, 1, 1, 7168, 4096, 0, "Trammel",        MapRules.TrammelRules );
            RegisterMap( 2, 2, 2, 2304, 1600, 1, "Ilshenar",    MapRules.TrammelRules );
            RegisterMap( 3, 3, 3, 2560, 2048, 1, "Malas",        MapRules.TrammelRules );
            RegisterMap( 4, 4, 4, 1448, 1448, 1, "Tokuno",        MapRules.TrammelRules );
            RegisterMap( 5, 5, 5, 1280, 4096, 1, "TerMur",        MapRules.TrammelRules );

RegisterMap( 0x7F, 0x7F, 0x7F, Map.SectorSize, Map.SectorSize, 1, "Internal", MapRules.Internal );

/* Example...*/

TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = false; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = true; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0
        }
Code:
Client: 127.0.0.1: Connected. [1 Online]
Login: 127.0.0.1: Valid credentials for 'F'
Client: 127.0.0.1: Connected. [2 Online]
Login: 127.0.0.1: Account 'F' at character list
Client: 127.0.0.1: Disconnected. [1 Online] [F]
Received UltimaLive version packet: 0.97 from F
Reseting UltimaLive Major and Minor version for F
Client: 127.0.0.1: Disconnected. [0 Online] [F]

EDIT:
I've uploaded the crash report for the 7.0.34.2 client
Seems to work fine with 7.0.23.1

Attachments

• crash.png
    450.4 KB · Views: 8

Praxiiz

Sorceror
It's a bit out of date. Some of the modifications to player mobile are no longer needed. You only need to modify the location and map methods.

HellRazor

Knight
I'm having an issue similar to _Epila_'s. Followed the install directions in this post, everything compiles, log into server ok, but when I try to change map to the new map, it crashes the client. Server console messages are identical to _Epila_'s.

This is with latest ServUO, latest Razor, Client 7.0.21.1 and UltimaLive 0.97.

Praxiiz

Sorceror
yes. Don't modify the onmapchange methods and changelocation methods in player mobile. Leave them as they are in the stock version of RunUO or whatever repository you're using. Then it will never query the client for map changes, and never stream to the players.

You'll need to distribute the maps by the regular method and players will have to put the maps in their app data folder so that UL can find it. You can then use more than the regular maps and not stream.

zzluis12

Sorceror
Thats great *-* thanks so much! we used to replace the trammel an felucca maps to custom ones because we couldn't bypass the limitation of the map from the client files so we dont have nothing to stream to :) there's a little shard with so low bandwitch :( (512kbps) so we couldn't support the stream function... causes too many lag spikes :) but this... its very helpful! so many thanks!

HellRazor

Knight
Disabling streaming got it to work for me. Does Ultima Live possibly have a problem streaming when the machine running it is local 127.0.0.1?

Praxiiz

Sorceror
Do you have a separate folder for the client files your server uses? or are they in the same place you are running your server from? UltimaLive does copy maps out of the client folder, so I could imagine if the server has them in use there could be a problem.

HellRazor

Knight
The issue seems to be that, for some reason, the staticsX.mul files aren't streaming properly. In the ProgramData folder both mapX.mul and staidxX.mul are present, but staticsX.mul are just zero byte files. I've tried this with 2 separate installations of UO Live (one that I installed myself and one from someone else) and am getting the same result on both of them.

It works properly if the map files are already included with the client.

My OS is Windows 7, 64-bit.

Any ideas? I'm stumped.

HellRazor

Knight
I've confirmed the staticsX.mul 0 byte file issue above is only when running Ultima Live on the local computer, if I run the server on a remote IP the streaming works properly.