RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with pre t2a/t2a shard

I'm looking for some help to put together a real deal pre-t2a mixed with some t2a shard. They have many shards that just pop up out of nowhere, go into "open beta", launch, close due to inactivity then try to come back with a new name. THIS WILL NOT BE ONE OF THOSE SHARDS. I'm looking to do things right from the beginning. Once the team is together and plans are starting to be put into place we will work on building a community. I want everyone to be involved and have a say so on what they want to see and what they don't. We will advertise like crazy months before launch to make sure everyone is there that wants to relive the good ole days of Ultima Online. If your interested please shoot me a pm.

We need Developers, Web designers, Ingame Spawners and anyone with some good insight on the era.

​Like I said lets do this the right way and not half ass it!