RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

A Snow Falcon 1.0

No permission to download
This is already included on the SSE and ULE repositories

Snow Falcon

I don't know how many of you remember watching claymation Christmas specials on television when we were children. Well last Christmas I was watching one titled, "Rudolph's Shiny New Year", with my son and I had another Ultima Online vision based off Aeon; the bird that turns everyone to ice :) lol Yeah well here he is...

I give you a Snow Falcon (fully configurable within the script); there are 2 versions: (1) is just a generic version that works with any RunUO 2.0+ SVN and the other needs Tiamat/GD13's FlyingAI installed on your server. Use one or both... :)

Here Is What This Bird Can Do:
  • From within the script you can create Named Birds or just leave the name as it is, "A Snow Falcon".
  • This bird will react differently to different attacks; It has both the use of Weapon Ability and a special custom attack which will turn you to ice, hue your skin to 1152, and paralyze you for a specific duration which is configurable in the script.
  • The bird might drop an artifact and has a plethora of valuable resources should you desire a rotisserie falcon for dinner!
  • It gives off cold damage and has 100% cold resistance....
  • This creature is slightly overpowered?! Then tweak it :)
So anyway I've been wanting to create this thing for a year now and kept putting it off. Enjoy!
Author
Sythen
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Sythen

Latest updates

1. A Snow Falcon

03/30/2014 3:58 PM EST This patch fixes issues with AIType for the Snow Falcon version that...