RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

D&D Conversion 0.6.9.24

No permission to download
I was working on this project in May but the laptop I was working on the backlight went out and was too expensive to replace so I stopped development on this for months. I've recently acquired a new laptop and am now working on this again. This time, however, I will release it for others to view and perhaps for those who wish to contribute.

Q&A

Q: What version of D&D are you basing your mod?
A: D&D 3.5 Core Ruleset as of right now, more is in the works. But for now I am only working on getting it in working order first.

Q: What is working at the moment?
A: Not a whole lot. It needs a lot of work done to make it how I want it. There are things working but they need tweaking or modification such as weapons and character creation. The damage system needs to be tweaked a bit here and there.

Q: What things need to be implemented and/or modified?
A: Lots. Specifically I need to go through the weapons one by one and modify them. I need to modify BaseArmor.cs to reflect how it should be according to D&D. I need to implement feats and skills based on D&D. Also a settings page to where developers can tweak rules they want or do not want turned on.

Q: Why are you releasing so early with many things not implemented or working properly?
A: The reason is community. I realize that I am only 1 person and what I am trying to accomplish is a very large project. More so than when it was still on the TODO list.

Q: What about your other mods, will you still be working on them, releasing bug fixes, etc?
A: The other mods are minor, I've done extensive bug testing on them already. If anyone has bugs to post they are welcome and I will get to them as soon as I can. As for releasing new content I do not know. I worked on those mods to become familiar with UO once again after a long absence so they were only fun little mods to work on to get back into the flow of things.

I based my character creation system heavily on Eteri's Race & Class System with some changes as you can tell. I've already been given permission to use it so please no comments about me using other people's mods.

I should be updating this quite often as I add more things or tweak settings, etc. For now I am not making a private server. I have no interest nor do I have the funds. One thing I ask of everyone: If you make modifications and release those modifications send me a private message asking for permission out of professional courtesy before release, please. It's just the polite thing to do.

If you wish to contribute to the project send me a private message and we can discuss the matter more at length, thanks. Any suggestions or questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers and enjoy, Kiasta.
Author
kiasta6984
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from kiasta6984

Latest updates

1. BugFixes

Fixes: -Fixed the AC check bugs -Fixed a bug where Abilities were not properly applied or the...
  2. Minor Bugfix

Minor bugfix that made server crash.
  3. Weapon and grammatical updates

Fixes: -Updates/Fixes to the weapon system -Fixed some Grammar errors with mob classes -Made...