RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

HighSea's Galleon 2.1

No permission to download
A working Britgalleon ship.
This is basically a copy of the standard ships base system using the Galleon Multi, and a few extra added features.

-Gain access to the ships deck with use of the BoatRopes.
/Secure & Unlock ships ropes to grant passage using your shipkey.

-DockRopes can be used to disembark the ship.

---
Author
KHzspeed
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. HighSea's Galleon

A working Britgalleon ship. This is basically a copy of the standard ships base system using the...

Latest reviews

Excelent scripts! was looking for HS stuff, but without the HS client this is maybe why i don't see nothing In Game :(
I've been wanting the HS ships for a long time. This may not be complete, but it's completely awesome! :) Had a great time sailing around last night. Thanks a million and PLEASE keep working on this. Your work is appreciated.
KHzspeed
KHzspeed
Thank you :)
Great system. thought i wouldn't see this for another year
KHzspeed
KHzspeed
Thank you. there is still much to be worked on to have ships which rival their OSI counterparts, but for those who just want something to play with or use on a production level. this ship works just fine :)