Nerun's Distro is an addon for RunUO 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7 beta centered on the settlement of the game, using the Premium Spawner engine. Easy to use, this addon includes spawns for a 100% spawned world: Felucca, Trammel, Ilshenar, Malas, Tokuno and Ter Mur. Tutorials in english and portuguese.
Nerun's Distro GitHub Project Link
RunUO GitHub Project Link
Click in Updates.
PS.: for a complete changelog, please read Changelog.pdf file inside zip.
1) Download Distro by clicking in Download button above. You will get a NerunsDistro-rXXX.zip file.
2) Unzip with any software you wish.
3) Follow instructions from 2 to 5 in Installation from GitHub Repository bellow.
1) In Linux, open terminal and change to the folder you want to download the distro. Then type this in terminal: "git clone https://github.com/Nerun/runuo-nerun-distro.git" (without quotes). A folder called "runuo-nerun-distro" will be created. To update this in the future, use "git pull" (without quotes) in terminal, inside that folder.
2) Inside your exported folder, you will see 2 folders and 6 files:
+ Patch for RunUO 2.3
. Premium Spawner Tutorial (EN-rev).txt
. Premium Spawner Tutorial (PT-BR).txt
. READ-ME FIRST.txt
. SpawnIDs Table.xls
3) Of course, read the file "READ-ME FIRST".
4) Follow these steps:
a) Open the folder "Distro".5) Start the server and enjoy!
b) Copy "Data" and "Scripts" folders.
c) Paste them inside your RunUO folder.
d) When Windows ask if you wants to overwrite say "yes to all".
e) If you want to install it for RunUO 2.3, then open the folder "Patch for RunUO 2.3", copy its contents ("Scripts" folder), paste it in RunUO folder, overwrite. But if you want to install it for RunUO 2.4 and above, Ignore folder "Patch for RunUO 2.3".
f) Go to step 5 bellow.
You can download a quick-and-play server, so you don't need to know how to install this script in RunUO files.
Download RunUO 2.3.1 + Nerun's Distro rev. 152
Download RunUO 2.6 + Nerun's Distro rev. 152
FRESH INSTALL = RunUO + Nerun's Distro only!!!
FROM SCRATCH (FRESH INSTALL RECOMMENDED):
1) Start Main Spawner System: click in [PremiumSpawner in the Joeku's Toolbar;
2) It will open the Premium Spawner menu;
3) Select Apocalypse now (Clear all facets) under WORLD CREATION, click OK;
4) Select Let there be light (Create world) under WORLD CREATION, select all, click OK;
5) Under SELECT SPAWNS BY EXPANSION, select which spawn pack do you want to install based upon the UO expansion your server will run, click OK;
IF NOT FRESH INSTALL:
1) If you made your own spawns with RunUO before install this distro, you can use Conversion Utility to convert RunUO spawners to Premium Spawners system.
2) Remove the vendors spawned by default in RunUO, because this distro will spawn new vendors, in the right locations: [global remove where spawner.
3) follow steps 4 to 5 in "Fresh Install".
PS.: for more command options read Tutorial.
1.- How do I get rid of the default spawned vendors before running the spawner?
A: [global remove where spawner, it will remove ALL RunUO default spawners, then remember to use [decorate again, to replace the quest spawners. But you can use RunUO vendors, because they are more accurate in amount of vendors. In my distro, the spawners spawn less vendors, because i believe the most of the shards are small and don't need too many vendors, but for OSI accuracy [uoamvendors is better.
2.- Where can i download a version for RunUO 1.0, 2.0 RC2, 2.0 Final, 2.1 or 2.2?
A: In my Dropbox Account
3.- The spawns of this system are OSI accurate?
A: Read Spawns Packs - Multiple Eras.
4.- What are OverSeers? How it works?
A: Read here.
You can use the Universal Uninstaller with Rev. 3+. Look at my Dropbox Account.
Nerun's Distro Revision 152
Spawning system. Premium Spawner engine. Spawn and decorate server.