RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

\/\/007

Threshold

Wanderer
\/\/007

my sincerest thanks to nerun... never noticed your spawn distro... i know i shulda chekt before i started nagging the >deleted< out of the rest of the boards looking for a spawned world script... why the heck is he still listed as a newbie? seriously, it looks like the most up-to-date and professional release out there... keep up the great work. I look forward to the rest of your malas spawns... :) If you use nerun's distro, please vote for him!

Jason

Wanderer
Threshold said:
my sincerest thanks to nerun... never noticed your spawn distro... i know i shulda chekt before i started nagging the >deleted< out of the rest of the boards looking for a spawned world script... why the heck is he still listed as a newbie? seriously, it looks like the most up-to-date and professional release out there... keep up the great work. I look forward to the rest of your malas spawns... :) If you use nerun's distro, please vote for him!

His title is based on if he changed his title or on the number of posts.