RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[1.0] Napalm Fire Hore & Stealth Revealing Powder

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
[1.0] Napalm Fire Hore & Stealth Revealing Powder

Just two toys from my old shard i thought i'd share, i'll be crossing it to RunUO 2.0 soon as this version doesn't work on 2.0 servers... yet.

Just un-zip them into your script folder and they should be ok to use.

Napalm Fire Horn:
It flamestrikes people in a 7x7 grid (default range), each square of flamestrike uses one Sulfurous Ash reg, 7x7=49.
The range can be adjusted with the props command for a bigger grid, the name reflects the grid size.
No damage to the fire horn user, only people in range.
It does not check map rules, so if you have trammel rules on a map, players can still kill other's in that map (never got round to putting rules in it, sorry :) )

Stealth Revealing Powder:
This is a small pot (honey pot GFX) with translocation charges on it, the translocation powder will re-charge it to a max of 50 uses each time.
It will detect anybody hidden within a 29 square range of the user of a pot.
Range can be adjusted with the props command, same as the fire horn.
All players in range will get a message to tell them someone's using it, if your hidden it leaves a small sparkle effect over your location but does not un-hide you, only marks the location of hidden stealthers :)
It doesn't reveal the player who's using it.

These are pretty much based on the same code with a few minor alterations for each effect... Enjoy.

*EDIT*
Title should say Horn...ugh

Attachments

• Fire&Stealth.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 81