RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.0] Grizelda Unleashed

otimpyre

Sorceror
[2.0] Grizelda Unleashed

This mobile is from the quest mobile Grizelda The Hag.
However this time she isn't asking for favors.

Features
-----------------
This witch cackles and laughs as she polymorphs her
victims into frogs.
She is set to drop these items.
Gold 2000

switch (Utility.Random(50))//This is the random rares list

RobeOfTheEclipse
RobeOfTheEquinox
HatOfTheMagi
AlchemistsBauble
Cauldron
TarotCardsArtifact
StaffOfPower

I pitted her against a dragon and did not assist the dragon she won. Mod the drops & stats as you see fit enjoy!

The Zip contains WickedWitch & GrizeldasTrapAddon

Usage:
[add WickedWitch & [Add GrizeldasTrapAddon

Attachments

• [2.0] Grizelda Unleashed.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 93

otimpyre

Sorceror
GrizeldasTrapAddon

This addon features an illusionary floor trap. One tile around the cauldron fire is fake and players will fall into a room below. It is slightly decorated with broken furnitor and such and does have an exit provided. You can set this up however you want. But, I designed this to use with Grizelda.

Setup of Trap Addon
----------------------
1. Spawn any mobile and dress it up and name "Grizelda The Witch" or use the quest mobile Grizelda found in Engines/Quests/Mobiles/Grizelda.cs
2. Place her on the West side of the cauldron fire just 1 tile from the false floor.
3. Spawn my version of Grizelda downstairs.

I recommend using
[URL="http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69888"]http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69888
(2.0)Movement Spawner[/URL] by David to spawn her. That way she is hidden until they fall in or get to close. I left an exit down stairs so you can add a door or just close it up with static 464 if you wish.