RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.0] Milt's Automated Tournament System - V2.0!

milt

Knight
June 30, 2006 - 1:11AM
Made minor fix in OnDisconnect method. Forgot a null check. I re uploaded the new one, v2.0.1.

Asmir3

Sorceror
Wow guys no thanks for Milt all the time he spent into this project. Everyone is like downloading the file and all u going to do is report the errors or bugs but no Thanks For Milt sad ppl.

Packer898

Knight
I downloaded this about 20 minutes ago and have been playing around with it some. Very nice system so far. I was wondering if you could add the option of having a tournament board showing most wins/loses etc... I realize this would take an edit to playermobile.cs. Maybe have an option for those of us who dont mind editing distro scripts for the tournament board. Just a suggestion otherwise I love it. =)-

milt

Knight
Packer898 said:
I downloaded this about 20 minutes ago and have been playing around with it some. Very nice system so far. I was wondering if you could add the option of having a tournament board showing most wins/loses etc... I realize this would take an edit to playermobile.cs. Maybe have an option for those of us who dont mind editing distro scripts for the tournament board. Just a suggestion otherwise I love it. =)-
Mwhahahaha nevar! This feature will definitley be added in v3, but the way 2.0 is set up, I couldn't really do it. I can do it without editing PlayerMobile, so just you wait ;)

Johabius

Knight
Milt, do you or anyone forsee any conflicts with Arte's XMLPoints system? I would really like to give this a try.

milt

Knight
Johabius said:
Milt, do you or anyone forsee any conflicts with Arte's XMLPoints system? I would really like to give this a try.
I don't see why it would, I think I gave all of my stuff unique names. Plug it in and try, I'm pretty sure that it won't conflict with anything :)

Johabius

Knight
I'll give it a try here soon and let you know if I run into any problems. Been wanting to try this since your first version, but I guess I was suffering from laziness:p

error

Hey, when i extracted your system into my scripts and reset server it made it so that any time someone logs out we get this error.

Code:
Error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an obj
ect.
   at Server.TSystem.TSystemStone.TSystem_OnDisconnect(DisconnectedEventArgs e)
   at Server.DisconnectedEventHandler.Invoke(DisconnectedEventArgs e)
   at Server.EventSink.InvokeDisconnected(DisconnectedEventArgs e)
   at Server.Mobile.set_NetState(NetState value)
   at Server.Network.NetState.ProcessDisposedQueue()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
Crash: Backing up...done
Crash: Generating report...done
Crash: Restarting...done

I figured it would be good to come to you to post this problem as soon as i learned its coming from your tsystemstone. Unfortunatly since i just started learning C# recently i dont know how to fix it myself anyways so i figured i would let the expert handle it :D

milt

Knight
imthewizardlord said:
Hey, when i extracted your system into my scripts and reset server it made it so that any time someone logs out we get this error.

Code:
Error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an obj
ect.
   at Server.TSystem.TSystemStone.TSystem_OnDisconnect(DisconnectedEventArgs e)
   at Server.DisconnectedEventHandler.Invoke(DisconnectedEventArgs e)
   at Server.EventSink.InvokeDisconnected(DisconnectedEventArgs e)
   at Server.Mobile.set_NetState(NetState value)
   at Server.Network.NetState.ProcessDisposedQueue()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
Crash: Backing up...done
Crash: Generating report...done
Crash: Restarting...done

I figured it would be good to come to you to post this problem as soon as i learned its coming from your tsystemstone. Unfortunatly since i just started learning C# recently i dont know how to fix it myself anyways so i figured i would let the expert handle it :D
Fuck, sorry I forgot to add a little null check there. If you go to line 266 in TSystemStone.cs, change it to:
Code:
if(StaticRef != null && StaticRef.Started)
Or if you do not feel like changing that then just re download the system, I patched it.

*Cheers*

Yay! it worked! all that praying payed off thanks anti-basic for telling me to lol:D

*sacrafices nearest person in worship of milt to increase his godly scripting powers!*

imthewizardlord said:
Yay! it worked! all that praying payed off thanks anti-basic for telling me to lol:D

*sacrafices nearest person in worship of milt to increase his godly scripting powers!*
That may be going to far...