RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.0] OnlinePlayers.exe

Ilutzio

Sorceror
[2.0] OnlinePlayers.exe

OnlinePlayers.exe

Introduction
This is a minimalistic utility written in Visual Basic 6.0.
Usable only by server owners that are hosting on the same machine as they "sit" at, or for the ones that use remote desktops.

What the program does
It shows the amount of current clients online on the RunUO server. When it updates the light blinks green, when the counter changes (if someone disconnect or connect) the whole window will flash red.
The window is dragable and it always stays on top.

Installation instructions
Download the .rar file (attached), drop the OnlinePLayers.cs file in the script directory and the rest of the files/folders should be sorted EXACTLY like this (you will get crashes unless it looks exactly like this):

Using the program
Double-click the .exe (black-red-blue icon) and drag the window wherever you want, it will always stay on top.

The VB source code is attached aswell
See the Readme for details.

Enjoy!

Special thanks to
A_Li_N for helping me with the timer script.

Attachments

• Online Players.rar
    11.3 KB · Views: 82
  • OnlinePlayers Source Code.rar
    11.6 KB · Views: 54

Ilutzio

Sorceror
David said:
Hehe, kinda useless really. But since i was playing around with it i might aswell finish the light version.

I was going to do a Client - Server variation. Where admins run the OnlinePlayers server and players and staff that want to keep track of online players use the OnlinePlayers Client that connect to the OnlinePlayers server.

But that involves to much work for a program that no one will use.