RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.0] Plague Beast Lord

[2.0] Plague Beast Lord

Updated from http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57460 with friendly permission of Alari.

Content:
Get the plague beast lord's core quest
Poisonous Breath for plague beasts + plague glands, but I don't think they got the correct hue.

The new version is meant to be adopting the old saved instances.
Basically translated all method and member names to english. (Except some statics)
I tossed around a lot of code here and there to fix some stuff and improve it, but on cost of saving currently puzzled on PlagueBeastLord instances. But honestly who can log out and back in and still succeed? :p

[add plague_gland
or [add plaguebeast to kill some to probably get one.
[add plaguebeastlordtest for testing the puzzle, but you will not get the core.
or [add plaguebeastlord
Then paralyze it, then cut it with a bladed weapon.
Then follow this guide UO Stratics - Plague Beast Mutation Core

Installation:
Get the zip.
The new folder's content drop soewhere in your desired custom script directory.
In default are the distro scripts you got to (ex-)change accordingly. All changes marked.
Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Misc\Bandage.cs
Scripts\Targets\BladedItemTarget.cs
Scripts\Spells\Fifth\Paralyze.cs
Scripts\Mobiles\Monsters\Misc\Melee\PlagueBeast.cs
Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Tailor Items\Misc\Scissors.cs

Bugs? Bring 'em here, I'll make stew out of those! :D

Attachments

• PlagueBeastLordQuest.zip
    26.9 KB · Views: 235

Alari

Wanderer
Good job on the update, thank you for taking care of that. (Heh, I'm not going to have anything to update to 2.0 at this rate. I better hurry...)

A note to admins/gms: You'll see every item in the puzzle and it will be very confusing and look broken. Test as a player or while wearing an item that temporarily sets your access level to Player.