RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2.0 [RC1] Karmageddon's DH Quest...

mitty

Sorceror
2.0 [RC1] Karmageddon's DH Quest...

I use this great little quest on my shard so I decided to contribute and convert this to run on RunUO 2.0 for everyone, and to help out the creator 'Karmageddon' it's his quest (not mine), from Run UO 1.0. Oh, by the way it's name is the 'Dragon Heart' quest, if your not familiar with it or using it yet. Info on where to place mobiles etc. contained in package. Also just drop in customs and restart.

Attachments

• DH quest1.rar
    19.8 KB · Views: 175

Pyro-Tech

Knight
thanks for the conversion and posting, but next time you may want to post this in the custom script releases....stock is for the distro replacment type stuff

mitty

Sorceror
TY, Pyro....

Yeh I know, after I posted it I looked and went DOOOH! but couldn't move it after that. (my Deamon children were distracting me!) :D I'm trying to help get as many as I can converted to Run UO 2.0 and posted, so I might give back to this community for all It's given to me, and all that you guys have taught me.