RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.2] Trash bag with redeemable points

Bittiez

Sorceror
Untitled.png

This is a trash bag that players can carry around in their backpack to help keep your shard clean, not only does it make it easy to throw things away rather than all over the ground, but it adds points when you throw things away that you can let players spend on whatever you see fit.

This is the vendor script that I use to allow players to spend points from the trash bag, but you are more than welcome to script whatever you want to redeem points.

This only adds 1 point per item dropped, meaning if you drop a bag with 30 items in it, you only get one point, if you drop a stack of 30 of something in there, you only get one point(To make it harder for players to just rack up mass amounts of points).

I give permission for anyone to change/remove/add anything they please in this script, all I ask is don't relabel as your own script unless you coded more lines of code than the original(In other words, if your version is more your code than the original).

Anyways, place in your custom scripts folder and your all set, enjoy!

Attachments

• trashbag.cs
    1.8 KB · Views: 67

Bittiez

Sorceror
Updated original file, it will now deny gold being dropped, and ad for count, that's essentially what points is, just a running tally of how many items dropped.

bazspeed

Sorceror
Hi Bittiez, I have tried the new file but it still does not count the multiple and gold can still be added.