RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3d Support....

Xero

Sorceror
3d Support....

Does the RUNUO Server support the 3d client? or do we need to host and have people download a new verdata file in order to play with the UO3d Client.. i would like to use the 3d client sometimes (depending on if it will run on myu computer) but i dont know if there is anythin different than the 2d version except the fact that you see new things and can goto Ilshenar unless you have LBR...

R

Rainman

Try and post in the correct forums. Makes things easier for people searching.

And try to keep on-topic in posts alej, this also helps people looking for support.

If they search for 3d support, your comment would come up and it wouldn't be helpful.

-----

Yes 3d and LBR are fully supported, however they are not full implimented. Certain things won't be working correctly until added later

A

AlejandroX

The only thing I typed was 3d. If they ran a search they'd find
Does the RUNUO Server support the 3d client? or do we need to host and have people download a new verdata file in order to play with the UO3d Client.. i would like to use the 3d client sometimes (depending on if it will run on myu computer) but i dont know if there is anythin different than the 2d version except the fact that you see new things and can goto Ilshenar unless you have LBR...
I didn't use any words not already included in this post.
p.s. 3d 0wnz