RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

\/\/|-|,4-|- 2 |) (), \/\/|-|,4-|- 2 |) (),

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
\/\/|-|,4-|- 2 |) (), \/\/|-|,4-|- 2 |) (),

I am hacking this guys FTP server via brute force, i am wondering what you guys think i should do to it once I get in.

Aulus

Wanderer
Let him know how you did it so he can fix the problem so gits like you cant do it again?

Then you hack him again and leave him a nice message about how you are all powerful and can't be stopped and will bring down the internet! Thats what your average teenage hacker does aint it?

Of course if your not the average teenage hacker... do something colourful! Theres just not enough colour on the net!

David

Moderate
I think you should download and execute any files you find. No need to scan them. Don't worry about the names like hacktool.rootkit.exe they are actually cool games where you get to shoot naked women.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
David;661093 said:
I think you should download and execute any files you find. No need to scan them. Don't worry about the names like hacktool.rootkit.exe they are actually cool games where you get to shoot naked women.

SWEET WILL DO

Peoharen

Sorceror
Not really, it just changes the why.

If they are hot then their eye candy targets.

If they are fatasses your shooting them to get rid of them.

Peoharen;661227 said:
Not really, it just changes the why.

If they are hot then their eye candy targets.

If they are fatasses your shooting them to get rid of them.
Both of those are sooo wrong.