RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

`

Valthar

Wanderer
Vendors Items Issue

Hello there,

I just found that some items that NPC vendors are selling on my shard displays in buy menu incorrectly. For example, if Provisioner is selling Guild Deed, it will be shown just as "Deed" in a buy window.

Any ideas how to fix that?

Thanks.

P.S.: Silly me, forgot to add a subject to this thread. :confused:

last i knew (unless fixed in the newest svn's) there is a bug with the vendors just displaying the default graphic name or generic name and not the "label" or other defining ways of showing different anmes, for an item

so what you can try is to make sure the item actualy has "name = "what ever" defined in its script and it has no lable that over writes it

then it may show up correctly ;)

Valthar

Wanderer
Lord_Greywolf;689439 said:
last i knew (unless fixed in the newest svn's) there is a bug with the vendors just displaying the default graphic name or generic name and not the "label" or other defining ways of showing different anmes, for an item

so what you can try is to make sure the item actualy has "name = "what ever" defined in its script and it has no lable that over writes it

then it may show up correctly ;)
Well, I've got this problem on SVN 187. I'm just wondering why this error occurs on several items, but not on all? And is there any alternative way to fix it?

look at the script for the items themselves

if it uses a "label" or does not have "Name = "what ever" in there, then they will not display correctly in the vendor gumps

it has been this way for a good while (all of 2.0 i believe)

Valthar

Wanderer
Ah, alrighty... Thanks for the info!

I'm just wondering why it works on RC1 but after I've updated to SVN 187 this problem appear?! :confused: