RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

_

meh waste of time to me. my generation either doesn't know what love is, or doesnt care about its true meaning, or is just plain dumb. or all of the above. I give up on it.

Alis said:
What happens when a girl passing by hits you accidently and then tadaaa , first sight love :p
Been there, done that, it all ends with finding her in bed with your cousin after telling you she wants to stop having sex till marriage.

Alis

Wanderer
opss wild life hu :p give it a break its not the end of the world chill out dont you know that everyone see things or live things like this... they dont stop and say "no more trying , no more trying"...

Ya she wouldn't have sex with me anymore, cause she thought we made mistake and didnt want to ruin shit before marriage, but shes perfectly ok doing it with my cousin. TMS, dont ever fall in love with someone. It only leads to trouble. Don't belive our generation can't handle love? look at the current divorce rate.