RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

_

Alis

Wanderer
Well could i tell you something she is only a cheater in my terms not all women are like this.. esp. for me.. Mostly men do that around here so good for my old friend we have no problem.. in living..

Anti-Basic said:
Ya she wouldn't have sex with me anymore, cause she thought we made mistake and didnt want to ruin shit before marriage, but shes perfectly ok doing it with my cousin. TMS, dont ever fall in love with someone. It only leads to trouble. Don't belive our generation can't handle love? look at the current divorce rate.

Can I half-second that? Not completely second it, only half-way second it. (and no that doesn't make me first it, it's still just half-second it...).

TMSTKSBK said:
augh, double-negatives...
I'm well aware of the current divorce rate.
Now you see why I'm not completely liberal?.... Too much debauchery in the world today!! Too much violence!! The Crime in the streets, the children born out of wedlock to a future of hoplessness, this lawless permissive society will be the end of the world, I tell ya!!

(I totally stole that from Paster Richards on GTA: Vice city)

Anti-Basic said:
Now you see why I'm not completely liberal?.... Too much debauchery in the world today!! Too much violence!! The Crime in the streets, the children born out of wedlock to a future of hoplessness, this lawless permissive society will be the end of the world, I tell ya!!

(I totally stole that from Paster Richards on GTA: Vice city)

Go figure you took it from somewhere. lmao. You should only know perverted and offensive words :p

Alis said:
hah! :p i knew it :p
knew what?:) Not sure which post you are reffering to.

@Storm: people who run windows at extrmely high resolutions suck more than a high school cheerleader. I goto myfriends house and the mother fucker spends 15 minutes squinting and trying to read the names of the folders on his desktop. Besides you can change the resolution for most games. You dont need that high of a res to look at your motherfucking desktop..