RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Direction.

Enroq

Sorceror
Life has altered course, I am working constantly, every day, 7-14 hours a day and I simply can't keep up. Nor do I have the desire to do this on my own, no one person's perspective will produce what it is that I seek. Nor will one person's effort. My former partner in crime has retired from the RunUO scene.

With this said, it's time to collaborate.

What I bring to the table: A RunUO based Core with a 10+ year pedigree, 8+ years of map development experience, in dragonmod9 & centred, graphic/webdesign.

And a sandbox. (Literally, a map full of sand)

What I need at the table:
People to develop NPC quests and story lines, people to build not only into the land, but into the story. People to spawn monsters, set up town housing once buildings are complete, people to constantly update cave systems. I need terrain beautification every 48 tiles, mountains and coastlines smoothed.

The only part of this that really requires C# is the quest development. But if you're interested in much more elaborate C# projects, I have those too.

If you are willing to put work forth, I will more than willingly hear your opinion on what a game 'ought to be.