RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A patching question??

xzyle

Wanderer
A patching question??

Hail to all,
I have a question about which files I need to include in the patch for my shard and where I find them. I have searched the runuo and Ultima Online programs folder and these fourms for a clue about what I need. If anyone can help me out I will be very thankful.

Thank you

If you haven't changed any files (which it seems like, since you don't know what files there are), then you don't need to have any as a patch for the server.

Cheers,
Ignacio

psz

Administrator
I think he's referring to the patches listed on UOGateway.

If you HAVEN'T modified the .mul files, you don't need to mess with the patch sections at all.

If you HAVE, you have to .rar them, and point to them in UOGateway.

xzyle

Wanderer
Well we have made decorating changes and when we freeze them the just disapear. I'm gathering once we freeze the items we need to have a patch for others to see them. Also we are working on a custom map and I know that will require a patch.

thanks for the help.

Quantos

Lord
I would recommend reading through the FAQ's, there are a few posts that concern custom maps and patches. There may be some other posts that you find useful as well. The link is below.

http://www.runuo.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20