RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Truly EVIL monster [2.0 RC1]

Hammerhand

Knight
A Truly EVIL monster [2.0 RC1]

Greetings... My twisted mind brings you a Truly EVIL monster this time. It tosses around items that spawn helpers. Only other description I'm gonna give is a pic. I think you'll agree it is truly evil. It does drop a few items as loot as well. :D Enjoy!

Attachments

• Truly EVIL.JPG
    Truly EVIL.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 707
  • Truly EVIL.rar
    6.5 KB · Views: 349

Liacs

Sorceror
from what i can see with my tired eyes i already love it! hehehe... do you have a history with this monster? ;)

I am still laughing

i am going to DL this, and if it also does not have speech, i am going to add that to it as well, just to make it even more exciting to kill

I can see it now - a "court house" in buc's den filled with them

LadyRhia

Wanderer
I'm laughing all the way to jail after seeing the attorney and slicing open his throat hahahahahahaaahahahahaha

all ready did have some speech - specialy liked the part when he is ready to die :)

i also came up with a few more lines if anyone once to use them:

Code:
			"Objection!!!",
			"OverRuled? OverRule THIS!!!",
			"For reasons of Insanity.....",
			"You can't take the 5th.....",
			"Contempt? Take your CONTEMPT and.....",
			"Who ME? Bribe a juror, no way.....",
			"Hello Uncle James, your Honor.....",
			"I would never tell a lie.....",
			"I would never condone perjury.....",
			"I...I...I...I...what ever.....",
			"Impartial Jury!!!!! 12 Dwarves and my client is an Elf.....",
			"I do not care if you Uncle was Perry Mason.....",
			"Disbarment !!! for just a little white lie.....",
			"Take that Gavel and shove it where the .....",
			"At 200 gp per hour, I am the best you can get .....",
			"I am the best you can get for 20 gp per hour .....",
			"I'm supposed to have a license to practice Law? .....",
			"I will Appeal !!!! .....",
			"Here is your Supreme Court Ruling.....",
			"My client can't be guilty, dwarves has such sweet dispositions .....",
			"Where were you 3 years, 5 months, 23 days and 7 hours ago? .....",

to me - the more varied the speech, the more they want to kill them ;)

Hammerhand

Knight
I was thinking of maybe adding an I.R.S agent into the mix too. One that takes gold from the players bank and gives nothing back for loot. lol Just gotta figure out the scripting for that one.

Hammerhand

Knight
No license needed. Its officially Open Season on lawyers on the shards now. :D Unless you WANT to have a license for hunting lawyers. I'm sure I or someone could make one for you. :p

oiii88

Sorceror
Hammerhand;729637 said:
I was thinking of maybe adding an I.R.S agent into the mix too. One that takes gold from the players bank and gives nothing back for loot. lol Just gotta figure out the scripting for that one.

Awesome script by the way... But as for the IRS agent there was a thiefs dirk script I think it was ... That would steal X amount of gold from the players pack when they were attacked by another player using it... Maybe get some inspiration from it for the irs agent..

aj9251

Sorceror
You should add a judge too! you could make a champion spawn of these fools and the judge could be the champion!!!

peepeetree

Sorceror
I bumped into this today and thought it would be funny to add this to a demon dungeon, this still works great on 2.2 in case anyone else is checking this out.