RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A word activated teleporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anadin

Wanderer
A word activated teleporter

not sure of right place but here goes

I would like to get a script which teleports you to a destination of your choce after you say it withing a certain range of the teleporter

for egsample i say "krog(a custom town)" withing 50ft it has preset co-ords to send you for that word and boom im at my destination.....could someone direct me to a similar script or make me one please thanx

Greystar

Wanderer
Anadin said:
not sure of right place but here goes

I would like to get a script which teleports you to a destination of your choce after you say it withing a certain range of the teleporter

for egsample i say "krog(a custom town)" withing 50ft it has preset co-ords to send you for that word and boom im at my destination.....could someone direct me to a similar script or make me one please thanx

This teleporter already exists and comes with the distro files. its called Keyword Teleporter if you want one that will have multiple destinations with multiple keywords you will have to write it yourself. Use the current Keyword Teleporter as an example and you should be able to do it.

Greystar

Wanderer
Otherwise you can check this out that I did ages agon

http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39081

Warning this was written when B36 was out I am not sure what may have been changed in the teleporter stuff so you will probably want to compare things to make sure this will work on your shard. Untill I rewrite this for 1.0.0 I will not offer any bug support for it. Since it is in the Archive. I will however be eventually rewriting it and re-releasing it for 1.0.0 compatablity.

Status
Not open for further replies.