RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Absence for Birth

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
For those of you who know me and those of you who dont...

My family and I have been through the wringer over the past few months with a very complicated pregnancy and illness. My wife is scheduled to have our newest addition to the family on Thursday and I could not be more excited right now.

I will likely be in/out over the next few days through Monday to help and assist with taking care of her and the kids. I appreciate all of the words of encouragement from those of you who follow me on facebook/twitter and look forward to sharing some pictures of my NFL linebacker-to-be (9lbs 12oz's via ultrasound today) as soon as he's born.

Thank you all and I'll see you all soon!

SicCMadEG

Traveler
Congrats man! Having kids are amazing and it's crazy how the time flies by when you are with them :p

Hope all is well!

Oh, and you randomly killed my char yesterday. Jeez, what's that all about? :p

Take care!

Poppassion

Sorceror
Congrats and God Bless!!

Keilani

Squire
i hope everything goes well, i know ur poor wife cant wait for Thursday i know its gotta be a hassle carrying that big baby around in her tummy! Try keeping her off her feet if ya can!