RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Additional Races?

Safera

Page
I have created new race graphics and attempted to edit RaceDefininitions.cs, but this doesn't seem to effect the initial Character Creation for making new races.

Is this a possibility at all?

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Nope, sorry. You'll have to do it after character creation. Those races are built into the client. You can change the art, name ingame, ect. But not the main selection screens.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
You can try Iris or UltimaXNA, only two custom clients that I know of that are in a playable state. UltimaXNA is found on Google Code...forgot where Iris is.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
It's not finished, but I do believe it's in a playable state. Sure it could use some work. But the code is a mess, probably why no one will go near it...

clark71822

Sorceror
I thought about toying with the source myself, but I'd have to convert everything to xna 4.0 since it was done in 3.0 just to compile it...don't think I want to go through that headache lol

adamg6284

Squire
what other art do you have safera? i'm working on my own custom stuff and i would like to find some cool new art.

Safera

Page
I have made a few buildings, new race paperdoll gumps, new Orc fort pieces, and just a few other things thus far. I kinda took a break for a few months (got busy with the holidays.)

But I'm certainly up for some trading. Just pm me here with what you have and what you're looking for. I could, possibly, do some new work as well.