RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alchemist made Shrink Potions

Mad Clown

Wanderer
Alchemist made Shrink Potions

Was bored and figured I would experiment for the first time in adjusting a crafting system to add things. This little adjustment makes the Shrink Potions script made by ASayre8 craftable by a alchemist with 80 skill level. The resource that I used was the Fire Mushroom used in DragonDans Ambitious Quest script (which I included). If this has been posted before and credit goes elsewhere for doing it first, then I apolagize for not noticing it.

Comments and Suggestions are welcomed, still a novice so need all the help I can get.

Installation:

Place the FireMushroom.cs file into your custom folder, and replace DefAlchemy.cs located in the Scripts/Engines/Crafts folder.

Attachments

• Craftable Shrinks.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 339

Suffering

Wanderer
o ya

oooo i really really like this! :)

Finally, my players have a way to create their own shrink potions and
I don't have to make sure a vendor is stocked or spawn
them somewhere. :p

My players have been asking for something
like this, and now I can give it to them.... Thank You, Mad Clown. :D

~ + rep points for you! ~

I also wanted to add, this was so simple to add to my
shard, no errors or bs!
teeheheh :cool:

Tru

Knight
I didn't/don't mean to Upstand you but I just released my Lost Alchemy which has Craftable Shrink potions along with quite a few other New Potions.

It had been in subscriber submissions for awhile. Seeing yours made me remember I hadnt released it here.

Mad Clown

Wanderer
Hey Tru, no problem at all.... I knew it had done before and am glad that me posting this helped remind you of a better system out there. Thanks for sharing it with us.