RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alphas Gold Ledger 2.0 rc1

oiii88

Sorceror
PrplBeast did you ever figure out how to get the [grab and [claim command to deposit into the ledger? Only asking because I seen your mention of it earlier in the postings.

oiii88

Sorceror
prplbeast;810075 said:
no not yet still trying to get it to do what i want it to

OK thanks for the reply.. Yeah I haven't been able to get it to do exactly what i want either lol.. So figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

oiii88

Sorceror
Yes to have the cleanup reward go into it the ledger instead of the goldbag. People tend to overload themselves far to often.

prplbeast

Sorceror
Claim Going to Ledger

ok thanks to Callandor2k the clain & grab will now auto go to gold ledger.

all you need to do is (if your running this gold ledger & Xanthos claim system) is download this claim.cs & merge it with yours. restart server & alls good.

ok this edit will only work on claming or grabing the kills not the gold on ground still working on that

Attachments

• Claim.cs
    15.7 KB · Views: 76

oiii88

Sorceror
Code:
Errors:
 + Customs/Xanthos/Claim System/Claim.cs:
    CS0117: Line 141: 'Xanthos.Claim.ClaimConfig' does not contain a definition
for 'AggregateGold'
    CS0117: Line 218: 'Xanthos.Claim.ClaimConfig' does not contain a definition
for 'AggregateGold'

oiii88

Sorceror
That was the original posted.. Anyways the last one you posted worked. [claim and [grab corpse rewards now go into ledger. Thank you and Callandor for this.

prplbeast

Sorceror
your welcome
we are still trying toget all of it to go into the ledger even gold thats on the groung
anyways im glad it worked for you

prplbeast

Sorceror
Kepchook;810288 said:
I didnt compile the Nerun Distro Mods to my server... and when I replace the files ofc I get lots of errors..

should not have to do with nerun distro & what files (ofc ???) do you mean
did you try just replacing your files with the files in the download or did you use a program like winmerge & merge them to yours.
cause if you open the files i have uploaded the edits for the gold ledger are region marked inside each script just find them & then place them into the right spot in your system scripts.

prplbeast

Sorceror
either way, i have done it both ways i usually do it manually so i know i dont get something that i dont need & or get something that may cause errors