RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I noob?...

demonjr

Wanderer
Am I noob?...

Operating System: Windows 2000
Razor Version: v0.1.1
Emulator Logging Into: RunUO Beta 34
Client Version: 4.0.0p (Patch 10)

When I open Razor, it automatically opens the UO login screen, I have no idea to which server it's trying to logon to, so I try as tho I'm logging into my server....I wait....and nothing happens....it just stays stuck on the verifying account screen. How do I choose what server it is to connect to?? I've tried running Razor while another instance of UO (Already connected to a shard) is running, but it still opens it's own window.... plz help? :oops:

Extinction

Wanderer
For a lot of people UOGateway would be easier since there is an option to run Razor, though I personally change my login.cfg and UORice my client and I login fine. If I want to change servers I either need to edit my login.cfg or use UOGateway (I only play 1 server).

If you don't know much about editing login.cfg simply use UOGateway and use the option for Razor.