RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Advanced Player Gate [ALL]

Vladamir

Sorceror
Very customizable, simply double click the gate and a variety of options and properties for you to customize will appear. This gate is customizable from in-game and is very versatile, I've found it to be useful for custom player events and even as race/class or even starting gates. Also great for quests! Have fun guys :)

Credit: Had this laying around for a while - So who ever came up with the original concept I salute you!

Installation: DRAG + DROP + Restart Server.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• AdvancedPlayerGate.cs
    56.1 KB · Views: 332

migzilla

Sorceror
Some info on the crash, maybe a crash log. Were you using a staff character or a player going through the gate? Also what version of run uo are you using?

JEEG84

Sorceror
Crash Report :

Server Crash Report
===================
RunUO Version 2.1, Build 4091.30028
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.1433
Time: 27/05/2011 20.50.00
Mobiles: 23513
Items: 147661
Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Indice oltre i limiti della matrice.
in Server.Custom.AdvancedPlayerGate.UseGate(Mobile m)
in Server.Items.Moongate.EndConfirmation(Mobile from)
in Server.Items.Moongate.BeginConfirmation(Mobile from)
in Server.Items.Moongate.DelayCallback(Mobile from, Int32 range)
in Server.Items.Moongate.DelayTimer.OnTick()
in Server.Timer.Slice()
in Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = JEEG84) (mobile = 0x4A0 'GM GOLDRAKE')

michelle78

Sorceror
I cant translate your systemindexout of range line, I think it may have something to do with your skill settings. Have you modified the script at all? From stock it sets all skills to 0. I installed this on 2.1 and use the owner account and it works fine for me. I tried going through having just start up skills and also going through with all skills set to 120.

Lokai

Knight
I can shed some light on this. The script is mine. It has not changed much since I wrote it, although I did not write the Item giver written by MumChamber. It is NOT compatible with Stygian Abyss since it only has skills up to 55, and there are like 4 more skills in the SA client. It is crashing because the skills are out of range.

Daikonran

Wanderer
I'm having a similar problem, I put the gate into server and when any player enters it it crashes the server for everyone currently logged on. Using runuo 2.2 with ml client