RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any tip to run razor with wine

Coldbeer

Traveler
Hi, i have a new laptop with linux in whole disk and i installed uo here and work very well but razor is impossible, i tried with dotnet20, dotnet35 and dotnet40 and mono for windows but always have same error.

Code:
coldbeer@cobain:~/Descargas/Razor$ wine Razor.exe
fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for bias 240, std (d/m/y): 29/04/2012, dlt (d/m/y): 2/09/2012
exception inside UnhandledException handler: Can't get timezone name.

[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.NotSupportedException: Can't get timezone name.
  at System.CurrentSystemTimeZone..ctor (Int64 lnow) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.TimeZone.get_CurrentTimeZone () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.DateTime.get_Now () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Assistant.Engine.Main (System.String[] Args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Anyone can help me please with this error.

Thanks.

Blacula

Knight
There was a complete guide on the Demise forums before the new forum layout, but sadly the new search function is a piece of shit and doesn't work :(

Hmm, that reminds me of Demise actually..