RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Using the Challenge Game Script ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattie

Wanderer
Anyone Using the Challenge Game Script ?

Just Wondering If Anyone Out There Is Useing The Challenge Game Script . And i Can Take A Look At There PlayerMobile ... Cuz Im A Noobie When It Comes To Scripting hehe :)

thx

Phantom

Knight
mattie said:
Just Wondering If Anyone Out There Is Useing The Challenge Game Script . And i Can Take A Look At There PlayerMobile ... Cuz Im A Noobie When It Comes To Scripting hehe :) thx

From what I understood about the purpose of this forum, its only to ask for modification to the default code.

Since your not a subscriber your not allowed to request modifications to anything else.

The script your asking about is about 8 months out of date, there is a reason its no longer in the submission forum ( might be in the archive forum but those scripts don't work with the current release for the most part ).

Quantos

Lord
Requests are not allowed. This forum is for the ultimate purpose of making RunUO a closer copy to EA/OSI UO.

Read the RULES, do not make requests.

*Thread Closed.*

Status
Not open for further replies.