RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Arahil's WatchUO Updated 1.0.3

No permission to download

Felladrin

Sorceror
Felladrin submitted a new resource:

Updated Arahil's WatchUO (version 1.0.3) - WatchUO - A RunUO Control GUI

Arahil released this in 2005 (reference), and I think it's too good to be left behind. So I have made some fixes and it's working fine in RunUO 2.3.

Description

WatchUO is a simple, powerful and extensible graphical user interface to control, maintain and administer different parts of RunUO. Itis built as a plugin system, so you can easily add...

Read more about this resource...

fwiffo

Sorceror
It has a few limits.

If you run RUNUO as a windows service, as many of us who run populated servers, the gui won't show up, the right thing to do is to make a connecting utility to connect directly to the server and do those things via remote administration, with full logging of course.
But that's another story

Felladrin

Sorceror
It has a few limits.

If you run RUNUO as a windows service, as many of us who run populated servers, the gui won't show up, the right thing to do is to make a connecting utility to connect directly to the server and do those things via remote administration, with full logging of course.
But that's another story

Indeed. For remote administration, I'd recommend to check these two links: