RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[area Designinsert

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapor

Wanderer
[area Designinsert

should make an designinsert cmd for a wide area make alot of gm's lifes easier :p

Manix

Wanderer
This would be good...

[area add static "number"
So you could add a large area of grass or other tiles, or do a straight line and add a line of wall to an area.

[area delete
This would be good so you could delete a large area instead of one by one tile when you are customizing a town. Unfreeze a building and delete it, you will see.

*These can work as the [unfreeze and [freeze commands do, click on one spot and run it into a square and click on another part and a total 10x10 or 30x30 area so on and so forth would be complete in a matter of 2 clicks instead of 900 clicks (for a 30x30 spot).

Just thought I would add a little.

Crepti

Wanderer
Manix said:
[area add static "number"
So you could add a large area of grass or other tiles, or do a straight line and add a line of wall to an area.

[area delete
This would be good so you could delete a large area instead of one by one tile when you are customizing a town. Unfreeze a building and delete it, you will see.

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but... [tile and [wipe ?

Manix

Wanderer
Thanks Guys

I didn't even know these where there. Thanks for the reply this will help out alot now. This isn't my original post. I just thought I would add a little to it.

vapor

Wanderer
what i meant was make the [designinsert command work with [area becuase i find i add alot of custom items to my houses that need be inserted into the design and whould make it alot easier if like [area set or what not it adds everything in a box into the house design instead of the way it is now

Quantos

Lord
If none of those suggestions fit your need then you can make your own command for that. If you run into problems with it then you can post that in script support with the errors that it generates. Somebody will be happy to help you with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.