RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Armor Generator 1.0 Released

Zotos

Sorceror
Armor Generator 1.0 Released

This is a program that generates code from a GUI. you can make mass arties or quest armor fast as you can switch a few numbers and hit a button. find it here ZotoS Site

how do you use these. I unzipped it and my computer doesnt even recognize the file type. Not only that but after unzipping this I had several viruses detected by AVG anti virus and it was telling me they came from a recent zip not to accuse but this is a tad fishy my friend.

Zotos

Sorceror
Not a bit fishy at all. I have one person out of 200+ that have downloaded my programs in the last week that is saying or reporting this seems everyone else is happy with my products. I would beleive that you have some isues with your pc and I assure you that their are no viruses included in the software. Now what idiot would release a product to the public in a public forum in which the admin/mods have acess to my IP?

The program come as is if it does not work for you or you do no tlike it you are free to delete it from your system.

Hello,

The file format of the unzipped file is RAR, add that extention and unrar it. As for Anti-virus programs detecting rars as virii sometimes, it happens. With 500,000 different code segments to match to virii, what encryption program might not someday hit one of those in random chance? I would sugggest adding the .rar, unrar it, and scan again, bet the uncompressed files are clean.

A.V.