RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

artidx.mul and art.mul Questions! Able to add new blank spots???

Nockar

Sorceror
Iomega0318;834245 said:
You can yes, but it's not required.
From my experience it updates itself in whatever folder you downloaded it in, from what I know it will overwrite the files in the folder and delete anything that doesn't belong. (I think those setting can be changed but not sure how.) That's another reason I said copy everything into a new folder, that way you have one with all the files up to date and one to run the server with..

]

Maybe you know why its doing this. I went and created a new folder. Copied the server files into it. But the files are all keeping the properties of the original folder. If I make a TortoiseSVN change to one. The other picks up the change. If i make a change to the new folder the old server TortoiseSVN folder likewise gets the change.

Any idea why this is doing this?

Figured out a easy way to do it.
Search for .SVN and delete all the .SVN folder.

Iomega0318

Sorceror
Nockar;834291 said:
Maybe you know why its doing this. I went and created a new folder. Copied the server files into it. But the files are all keeping the properties of the original folder. If I make a TortoiseSVN change to one. The other picks up the change. If i make a change to the new folder the old server TortoiseSVN folder likewise gets the change.

Any idea why this is doing this?
Odd.. never noticed that before lol..
Until we can find a way to turn the SVN off per folder which I am sure there is a way..
Do a file/folder search in the folder you WANT to stop updateing for ".svn", then just delete all the folders..

That's what I had done and the SVN check marks went away meaning it was no longer updating the files..

Nockar

Sorceror
Well, I have gone though alllll of my scripts and they all run fine now with the new SVN build!! That took a bit of work! I still have more things to move over and edit but all the major scripts (custom scripts) appear to be working now!