Attention Everyone! The end is near!

Discussion in 'RunUO Discussion' started by MadeInQuebec, Jul 11, 2017.

1. MadeInQuebec

MadeInQuebec The Eminent Made In Quebec, Elder Moderator Staff Member

Hello Ladies and Gentlemens,

I just wanted to advise that I very well might give up on operation sweeping on these boards shortly.

The last couple weeks, made me realise that most of the people that were still actively scouting these boards seems to have relocated themselves elsewhere.

Therefore, I start to feel that I've accomplished my duties, at keeping these forums relatively clean for the people who still wanted to use it.

Right now, it seems to me that those people, are done using these boards, which takes away all the sense in giving in my time to make it bot free.

It saddens me a bit, I wish I could simply lock all the forums section from new post, so that it became a clean and static reference, unfortunately my arm is not long enough to reach those who could do this task for me.

I've enjoyed sharing time with you, and I hope that my presence was not too much of a burden for anyone.

Take care everyone,

Long live Ultime Online

May RunUO be marked in each other's heart, as the grandfather of Ultima Online emulation!

-MiQ
    pooka01 and Vorspire like this.
  2. milva

milva Sorceror

So sad to hear this, Runuo will become nothing more then Botville :/ if you send Ryan a msg would he put on a couple more mods or no? Can't blame you though!
  3. MadeInQuebec

MadeInQuebec The Eminent Made In Quebec, Elder Moderator Staff Member

I sent a message to Ryan on January 17th to no avail.

I don't see much point in harrassing him further.
    pooka01 and milva like this.