RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Automated Staff System 2.0

No permission to download

bazspeed

Sorceror
Is there an SVN version.

What changes are there to the PlayerMobile? i.e. PromoGiftLast and LastTimePaged

Sythen

Sorceror
There I just uploaded an update which includes the PlayerMobile.cs.... Overlooked on my part...
Anyway now I have to update 2 other forums :/ lol.... If you have any more issues please feel free to post your errors (a screenshot is preferred) and we'll see about trying to fix them.

Sythen updated Automated Staff System with a new update entry:

Patch Update 04/14/2014 - PlayerMobile Edits Added

Sorry guys, I'd like to thank bazspeed for bringing this to my attention. The edits are clearly marked in the distro files included, but I had initially forgot to include the PlayerMobile.cs!

Sorry about that ;) lol

Read the rest of this update entry...

bazspeed

Sorceror
Sorry to trouble you, Still cannot see the PlayerMobile.cs​
Is it a simple adding of lines? Can you post them here?​
I did add some lines to my PlayerMobile.cs but unsure whether there are more.​

bazspeed

Sorceror
HI, I have added it to my server, although I think I may need to tweek my files a little. Had to alter references to the gargoyle vendors as it would take them. had to make them human with human clothes etc.

but i was wondering where the reports go

Broze89

Sorceror
There I just uploaded an update which includes the PlayerMobile.cs.... Overlooked on my part...
Anyway now I have to update 2 other forums :/ lol.... If you have any more issues please feel free to post your errors (a screenshot is preferred) and we'll see about trying to fix them.

Sythen updated Automated Staff System with a new update entry:

Patch Update 04/14/2014 - PlayerMobile Edits Added

Read the rest of this update entry...
Sorry but I can not find PlayerMobile.cs anywhere in the package.
would love to test this through

Sythen

Sorceror
Getting really tired of this new upload system Ryan implemented. It sucks.

This is the updated package.

Attachments

• Automated Staff.rar
    166.4 KB · Views: 25

noggenfogger

Wanderer
Pardon my noobishness... but where exactly do we place these folders within our RunUO directory structure? Some of your other Scripts have directions as to where to save each folder/file... this one does not seem to have that. If I just place the 3 folders inside the "...RunUO|Scripts" folder I get a bunch of errors upon startup.

Any help is much appreciated!

Sythen

Sorceror
What is confusing is that you're probably using the default runuo svn... Mark's version and this system will not work with that version without a few tweaks here and there to the files where it tells the system where to save. I did this on purpose. My aim was to make it conform to my setup and not necessarily the uniform setup here on RunUO; which is why I also made my setup public since its identical to Mark's svn. The only difference is I get to choose the custom scripts I want to add whereas Mark is very picky about which scripts he wants to add or not add. In the end there are probably 5 or 6 different configurations of the RunUO svn and none of them are compliant with one another. Sorry about the confusion and I wish there was a way I could help but really there isn't. I haven't touched this individual script for a year and I really couldn't tell you how I configured it; except to say that it works with my copy of the svn. I can say that you should be looking for 'Export/Saves'