RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[b36+1.0] Fixed Guard Zones

[b36+1.0] Fixed Guard Zones

Summary:
Guards can be called on aggressors when the aggressed enters a guard zone

Description:
Fixes a small bug in b36 whereby a hostile creature that chases you into town won't get killed by the guards if you call them.

Installation:
Replace the existing Scripts\Regions\GuardedRegion.cs with the file in this archive.

Attachments

• GuardedRegion.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 643

madjoejoe

Wanderer
ok this is probably the worst question i ever asked....

How do players call the guards?

tried:
Guards
Guards help
Call Guards

Is it a seperate script or something i need to modify?

madjoejoe

Wanderer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calling "guards" should be enough, once they get into a guarded region.

it doesnt work, do you know where this command resides so i can look at it? or anyone got a possible reason why it would not work ?

White_Rhino

Wanderer
madjoejoe said:
it doesnt work, do you know where this command resides so i can look at it? or anyone got a possible reason why it would not work ?

It could be cause your not in a guarded region or i notice it only works when your in certain areas ...

Admin mTr

Wanderer
This script have a litle bug whit guilds alineation (order/chaos), you can call the guards if a "guild enemy" attack you and he die by the guards.

My shard Had a lot of problems because of this bug. just reporting ;)