RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backpack in paperdoll?

Puma1337

Traveler
Backpack in paperdoll?

Sometimes when I double click on someone their backpack doesn't show in their paperdoll. Does anyone know why?

HellRazor

Knight
Wish I could help. I've never heard of an issue like this.

Possibly some incompatibility between the server and the client? What version of RunUO are you using and what versions of the client are in use (for both the player and the person opening the paperdoll).

Puma1337

Traveler
I am playing on the Hybrid server, so its not like I have a more custom setup than anyone else. Also, I am running UO client 7.0.8.2 Patch 27

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
i had this issue....its only with female characters. Ive heard from others they have this too. I am patching to 7.0.8.2 on a fresh install and ill let you know if i still have this issue. Sucks when on a thief but other than that I deal with it.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
just patched to 7.0.8.2 and can confirm i still have no backpack in paperdoll on my female characters. Also some wearable items do not show in paperdoll.