RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bank Bell

RoninGT

Sorceror
Bank Bell

Summary:
Bell that lets players bank from anywhere ingame and does a check to see if there criminal and if they are does not let them use bell

-Ronin-

First post i put in wrong Category :( sorry

Description:
Bell that lets the player bank from anywhere ingame
Does a check to see if player is criminal and if so does not let them use the bell
Comes in 3 hues plus normal hue (Gold) Hues ( 1150 1151 1154)

Installation:
Drop in customs folder

Attachments

• BankBell.cs
    1.5 KB · Views: 815

scarface6666

Wanderer
RoninGT said:
Summary:
Bell that lets players bank from anywhere ingame and does a check to see if there criminal and if they are does not let them use bell

-Ronin-

First post i put in wrong Category :( sorry

Description:
Bell that lets the player bank from anywhere ingame
Does a check to see if player is criminal and if so does not let them use the bell
Comes in 3 hues plus normal hue (Gold) Hues ( 1150 1151 1154)

Installation:
Drop in customs folder
very nice good script like the it for a prize it will be expert skill stone

RoninGT

Sorceror
JetBoom said:
Is this a bank stone with a bell ItemID?

Yes i guess. Never seen the "Bank Stones" script you spook of but this is a bell you carry around to bank with.

-Ronin-

JetBoom

Wanderer
The guy downloaded bank stone, and set ItemID and movable true. Presto you got a bank bell. I could have a bank deed, sword, or a wall that i could carry around if I wanted.

pooka01

Sorceror
if you say ''bank'' will it open? or Need to double click on?, i have 3 kind of bank bell, all the same lol, i need one with the bank command

( I know its a 2004 script!! ) :D