RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Basic ML & Elf functionality

DaLaw66

Sorceror
You need to use something like Visual C# or #Develop to re-compile the whole RunUO.exe, you can't simply replace the files.

SharpDevelop
Use SharpDevelop 1.1

I hope this helps!

DaLaw66

Sorceror
Hm, I went through all the pages, read everything, looked at the Animation Fix ... thing, Does anyone have a fix for the Animation "bug" ?
I also noticed, doing Spirit speak doesnt show the particles.

Thanks!

jaynigs

Wanderer
DaLaw66 said:
Oh yea, and another thing, Elves seem to have issues with wearing hats, any idea whats wrong there?

By issue you mean they all look like circlets? if so that is intended, every hat an elf wears looks like a circlet.

arul

Sorceror
What issues with hats?

I requested a moderator to delete this thread since RunUO 2.0 has native support for all of these changes.

If you are having issues post them in script support or if it would be absolutely necessary feel free to PM me.

I'd like to thank all people who contributed and helped bring forth the ML support, especially to jaynigs, who has been the most active contributor, thank you again.

:)