RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be descriptive in your topic

ZirrArkail

Wanderer
Be descriptive in your topic

As XxSP1DERxX has said so many times, this is very important. Especially here in this forum.

You'll have a much better chance of getting your questions answered if you do this.

Everyone knows that you need help, have a question etc etc. Describe in your topic a little about what your question is and I'm sure you'll be helped much more quickly and effectively.

Just a little friendly advice.

KillerBeeZ

Knight
I agree with both of you. The thread name should be something that lets people know what your doing mainly because there are many people that will know one aspect of scripting while others know other aspects, for example, I could tell you how to spawn items as loot on all monsters at once, but I couldn't tell you how to set up your SQL server therefore I'd be faster to look at a post that has to do with the knowledge I am good at, while I will wait til later to look in topics I know nothing about, and then its mainly to learn.

I tend to avoid opening topics with the name "help" or "I have a problem" or something along those lines