RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beta Test Krrios Plugin

zero

Not Nice
Please include the source code if you are submitting something on the boards.

I decompiled the plugin and it looked pretty good though.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
zero said:
Please include the source code if you are submitting something on the boards.

I decompiled the plugin and it looked pretty good though.

This is correct, we would like to see all of the source code for KUOC plugins posted publicly to ensure that they are safe for general consumption.

Thanks in advance for your compliance with this.

Lance705

Wanderer
Although, I would like to see the kuoc public to ensure safe public consumption :p

Actually, I just want to work on it :/

FLuXx()

Sorceror
I don't know if it's a bug or just me but when I install this many of the original macros stop working... "Unknown Command" it tells me.

Lance705

Wanderer
FLuXx() said:
I don't know if it's a bug or just me but when I install this many of the original macros stop working... "Unknown Command" it tells me.

oh, the . prefix probably interferes with krrios built in macros ill change it again

fuct_cs

Wanderer
the heal pot marco dont work so good it constantly trys to drink a pot even when i only lost 2 hp and i set the percentage thingy to 50 and still the same...

could plz someone tell me wot im doing wrong if nethign

Lance705

Wanderer
its probably my fault :p

I havent looked at anything uo related in a week, I have some school stuff I have to get done first (4k word essay and read 2 books) in the next 2-3 days, but then I'll make version 2 :)