RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Body animations limited?

Revan

Sorceror
Body animations limited?

This is a problem that i know i'm not alone on..
How come i can't get any animations beyond #3?
It really cuts down the fun i'm having with the sdk..

[Shaman]

Wanderer
i had the same problem, and i couldn't synch the body anim to the clothing/quip anim :S

a sollution will be highly appreciated xD

Revan

Sorceror
I've got no problem with synching the body anim with the other stuff..
I could give you some code that shows how to make that work if you want
(it's not the best possible solution, i'm sure..)

The biggest problem (for me) is still how to use all the animations..
This has been posted for like two months or something so i think it's kinda weird that not even krrios has responded here..

Revan

Sorceror
Here you go.. Sorry about the extreme delay, this forum has been so damn boring lately..

cX -= Animations.GetAnimation(400, Action, Direction, 0, true)[Frame].Center.X;
cY -= Animations.GetAnimation(400, Action, Direction, 0, true)[Frame].Center.Y + Animations.GetAnimation(400, Action, Direction, 0, true)[Frame].Bitmap.Height;

G.DrawImage(Animations.GetAnimation(400, Action, Direction, 0x400, true)[Frame].Bitmap, cX, cY);

cX += Animations.GetAnimation(400, Action, Direction, 0, true)[Frame].Center.X;
cY += Animations.GetAnimation(400, Action, Direction, 0, true)[Frame].Center.Y + Animations.GetAnimation(400, Action, Direction, 0, true)[Frame].Bitmap.Height;

I know there is a better way of doing this and i even know how to do it (come to think of it)
I'm too lazy, k?
Actually i'd be encouraged if i got the solution to my problem :D (the one with the animations..)