RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty System Updated RunUO 2.0

i dont get it last time i tryed this it ended being me makin a mistake on placement this time sence i had a major error and ended up with a eof from heck im tryin to add it again and im gettin this error on the bountyboard.cs
line 147 the type or namespace name "commandeventargs' could not be found <are you missin a using directive or an assembly reference?>

Code:
        [Usage( "Bounties" )]
        [Description( "Manages the global bounty list." )]
        public static void Bounties_OnCommand( CommandEventArgs e )
        {
            e.Mobile.SendGump( new BountyBoardGump( e.Mobile, null ) );
        }

public static void saveGlobalList( WorldSaveEventArgs e )
        {
            if( !System.IO.File.Exists( xmlSchema ) )
            {
                Console.WriteLine( "Could not open {0}.", xmlSchema );
                Console.WriteLine( "{0} must be in .\\Data\\Bounty System", xmlSchema );
                Console.WriteLine( "Cannot save bounties." );
                return;
            }
any idea's it worked last time so i might have missed something im not sure

Repsteve

Sorceror
I hate to necro a post, but I installed this on my server and the system doesn't create the XML file required to save the bounties. Has anyone had this problem?

Tru

Knight
I hate to necro a post, but I installed this on my server and the system doesn't create the XML file required to save the bounties. Has anyone had this problem?
If this is the one I have installed, the file is created after the first bounty (you get an error but it says its ok if this is the first time)

rondelin

Sorceror
Somehow a chest shows up in the pack being your bank box only visible by gms it contains entire contents of your bank and isn't movable any clues where to look for the issue?

deez

Sorceror
Code:
Could not open .\data\bounty system\Bounties.xml.
.\data\bounty system\Bounties.xml must be in .\Data\Bounty System
This is okay if this is the first run after installation of the Bounty system.
I get this notification and created two test accounts. After being murdered the option to report the murdered pops up but no gump to put a bounty on the murderer. Any suggestions?

deez

Sorceror
Diregard, I had modified my ReportMurder.cs by hand since I am running vs 2.2. I just replaced the file completely with the one in the package and the gump now pops up. Sorry for the confusion.
Code:
Could not open .\data\bounty system\Bounties.xml.
.\data\bounty system\Bounties.xml must be in .\Data\Bounty System
This is okay if this is the first run after installation of the Bounty system.
I get this notification and created two test accounts. After being murdered the option to report the murdered pops up but no gump to put a bounty on the murderer. Any suggestions?