RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Britain Bank Custom Decoration

nerun

Sorceror
Britain Bank Custom Decoration

Summary
Some time ago i had posted a custom decoration for Britain bank. Somebody asked me for that file, but i had lost it, then i did a new one. The decoration is very beauty, it has a few items just in Britain Bank, and never inside, but out of the bank, and in the roof with a stair to the britain roof. If you do not like you can easy remove with a [m remove.

Installation
Cut and paste BritainBank-Custom.cfg; you can put it inside:
- Data/Decoration/Trammel (only Trammel) or
- Data/Decoration/Felucca (only Felucca) or
- Data/Decoration/Britannia (appear both maps, Trammel and Felucca)
PS.: do not need to restart

Usage
in game, use [decorate

PS.: i used Pandora's Box and Nerun's StaticExporter to do this file. And sorry by the statue called "Divine Nerun..." in the bank, you can edit the file to whatever god of your shard. It is that I am a little bit megalomaniac... ;)

Attachments

• BritainBank-Custom.zip
    940 bytes · Views: 1,327
  • BritainBank2.JPG
    BritainBank2.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 3,083
  • BritainBank1.JPG
    BritainBank1.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 2,810

Raider

Wanderer
nerun said:
Some time ago i had posted a custom decoration for Britain bank. Somebody asked me for that file, but i had lost it, then i did a new one.

The decoration is very beauty, it has a few items just in Britain Bank, and never inside, but out of the bank, and in the roof with a stair to the britain roof. If you do not like you can easy remove with a [m remove.

Installation
Cut and paste BritainBank-Custom.cfg; you can put it inside:
- Data/Decoration/Trammel (only Trammel) or
- Data/Decoration/Felucca (only Felucca) or
- Data/Decoration/Britannia (appear both maps, Trammel and Felucca)
PS.: do not need to restart

Usage
in game, use [decorate

PS.: i used Pandora's Box and Nerun's StaticExporter to do this file. And sorry by the statue called "Divine Nerun..." in the bank, you can edit the file to whatever god of your shard. It is that I am a little bit megalomaniac... ;)
nice script for bank but one problem tho when you say [decorate it also starts decorating world should have a diff command for this bank deco so it wont decorate world remember too lots players have custom stuff and dont always want the exact spawns just a tho if the command for this bank can be changed

Sowz

Wanderer
Im getting this error when trying to apply the script and the server crashes :(

Code:
Exception:
System.ArgumentException: Type not found for header: 'SlidingPaperDoor 10763 (Facing=WestSN)'
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.DecorationList.Read(StreamReader ip)
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.DecorationList.ReadAll(String path)
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.Decorate.Generate(String folder, Map[] maps)
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.Decorate.Decorate_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
   at Server.Commands.Handle(Mobile from, String text)
   at Server.Mobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.UnicodeSpeech(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

nerun

Sorceror
that's the problem:
Type not found for header: 'SlidingPaperDoor 10763 (Facing=WestSN)'

this line is not in my cfg file.

Maybe you install my Distro, but do not install the doors files, the core search for it, but not found.

Sowz

Wanderer
nerun said:
that's the problem:
Type not found for header: 'SlidingPaperDoor 10763 (Facing=WestSN)'

this line is not in my cfg file.

Maybe you install my Distro, but do not install the doors files, the core search for it, but not found.

So i can install your Distro package to fix this problem ?

nerun

Sorceror
Sowz said:
So i can install your Distro package to fix this problem ?

sorry i wanted to say that appear that you had installed (not intall) my distro, but forgot to install the doors file. If you not installed my distro, you can, maybe it solve the problem. Or you can just install the doors files.

Crepti

Wanderer
Would it be possible for somebody to post a picture of what this looks like?

It sounds good, but I don't really want to use [decorate unless it's something really good...

Sowz

Wanderer
Got it working now :)

Looks nice thanks Nerun ;)

Here is a picture of the beauty !

Attachments

• brit_bank.JPG
    brit_bank.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 582

No-one

Wanderer
great script no probs on my end ty for sharing this with us little peeps that have props doing stuff like this :p

CrAckEd

Wanderer
Its ok, but I could do better. I dident know you could add deco to the world like this. I dont know why you would want to use this anyway becouse decoing is fun.