RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Bug] backpack

BenGun

Wanderer
[Bug] backpack

Operating System: winXP
Razor Version: 0.1.1beta
Emulator Logging Into: ask Kryoss about riven.ru
Client Version: 4.0.0o 2d

Brief problem Description:
Razor has lost my backpaсk-dress/undress, bandageself doesn't work, etc

UD

Wanderer
any more details of what you were doing when this happened? did it happen when you logged in or...?

LordMerlix

Sorceror
if you mean by "loses" that the counter resets all counts to 0 after a facet change that is normal and it should reset to whatever your current item count is, the only exception I have found is on my admin char since he is always hidden the counter doesnt work until he becomes unhidden then it works fine

L

Lost User

No, razor loses backpack after reconnect to shard - if you use macro setdress/undress, razor didnt find backpack to put there/take items.
As consequence, I can't use potions and bandages.

BenGun

Wanderer
No, razor loses backpack after reconnect to shard - if you use macro setdress/undress, razor didnt find backpack to put there/take items.
As consequence, I can't use potions and bandages.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Can you give any other information? What does razor say when you try to dress/undress?

BenGun

Wanderer
1. Start Razor-all work:bandageself, dress/undress, etc.
2. I have to hotkeys-"unequip left" hand and "dress:all items".
Reconnect to shard without restart Razor-it lose backpack and paperdoll:
unequip lefthand-Razor does not do it;
dress all-Razor write: all items not found (out of range);
use potions, bandageself also does not work.
3. Travel to other facet-Razor start working correctly, because character become HIDDEN. Also you may cast spell or use skill hidden.

ps. - sorry for my bad english-if you will, I ask Kot Leopold from our shard to write this correctly.
pps.-another bug-Razor close allways paperdoll.

P

PUPUCHEN

when i travel from felucca to malas and viceversa... razor does not find my reagents bag, and i have to open it again to recount regs...

and yes, razor close the paperdoll when i logged

anyway.... razor rox :D

Zippy

Razor Creator
Razor will loose all counter items when you switch maps, theres nothing I can do about that (it's a runuo limitation)... However it should auto-recount them again if you have 'auto-search' containers marked true.

But that also might be broken, I'll have a look at all of it later :)

BenGun

Wanderer
Auto-recount doesnt work too-use this hotkey and in your status all elemental resists become to zero :) Drag any item from paperdoll-status will be right again...
And if you become hidden, razor recount all counters...
May you create button in razor-set hidden, which will be work only in your client: another player will see you?...